Part of the fun of buying a boat is christening it with a unique or meaningful boat name. At Morup Signs, we can help you choose just the right lettering and coloring to personalize your watercraft. And we don’t have to stop at the transom when adding your boat name – we have more ideas to help you get your boat get noticed.
Other places you might want place your boat name:
- Add the name to the bow
- Put the name on buoys or a life ring
- Have a sign made for your home or marina dock
- Put the name on your boat trailer
- Have some shirts made for your “crew”
- Etch the name on glassware, mirrors or windows
- Have towels or blankets embroidered with the name
Have fun with the idea and we will help you make the naming of your boat an enjoyable experience for years to come. If the boat had a previous owner, we can remove the old name and add the new one with a personal touch.
Morup has been providing quality signage for client’s watercraft, businesses and personal needs in the Pacific Northwest since 1959. Call us today and let us help you give your boat a name.